11.26.2012

ELF Haul


E.l.F (Eyes Lips and Face): 
I don't what it is with ELF and me this year but I just can't stay away from that site and it doesn't help that Cyber Monday they were having another 50% site-wide sale again with orders 25$+.  So, Yup.. it's another ELF Haul.. In all seriousness, I really do like the ELF products. This time I picked up stuff from the Mineral and Essential line or stuff that has been out of stock that I've wanted to try.


Essential - Wet Gloss Lash - Brow Clear Mascara
Essential Nail Polish - Desert Haze
Essential - Eyebrow Stencil Kit
Studio Lip Color - Praline
Studio Makeup Remover Pen
Studio Lip Exfoliator
Mineral - Lip Gloss - Bare
 Mineral - lipstick - Bare Brown
Mineral - Eye Shadow - Partier (Matte)
Mineral - Blush - Peachy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Twitter Bird Gadget