4.11.2013

Haul Reveal: Annabelle & Marcelle Warehouse Sale Spring 2013





Last Friday April 5th, I attended the Annabelle and Marcelle cosmetic warehouse sale here in Montreal.  I had never tried any of their products prior to the sale but have always heard people talking about them.  So, I figured this would be a great opportunity to get some items to try at a lower cost.

I did go a little cray cray! but most of the products I got were only $2.25/per item.  So I figured why not.

Here what I got:

I did find it a little hard to find products for suitable for darker skin tones but had a nice   sales person point out the these three products on the left that should work with darker skin tones.  

   

Left to Right:  
*Bronzante skintrue press powder bronzer- Matitude.
*Biggy Bronzing Powder-Caribbean Sun.
*Marcelle- Aquatik Dome Bronzing Powder- Summer Chic.



EyeLiners (Oh My!!)
Now here's where I got out of control.
I got eyeliner's in various shades.  12 in total, I think... 

I know what your thinking, when the heck am I going to use all these..Well, I'm not sure either.  I will probably end up giving some away to friends and putting some in rotation hopefully...soon.

Annabelle- Kohl Smudge Liner- Gold
Annabelle- Kohl Smudge Liner- Silver
Marcelle 3 in 1 retractable liner-Carbon
Annabelle- smoothliner (Waterproof)-Black
Annabelle- Kohl eyeliner- Navy
Annabelle- Kohl Smudge Liner- Black Pearl
Annabelle- Hype Liquid Liner-Electric Blue
Annabelle- Eyeink Liquid Liner- Black
Annabelle- Liquid Liner- Black
Annabelle- Eyebrow pencil- Brown
Annabelle-SmudgePaint Liquid Liner-Black






Annabelle's Twist up lipsticks
I own a few of the ELF twist up and love them.  Hoping these are as moisturizing and matte as the Elf ones.

I got two, one in the shade Kiss (a coral, more on the red side)  and the other shade is tease (a brownish/ terracotta).  











Annabelle's Mascaras (Annabelle Big Show and Expanable Mascaras).  I read some reviews but only after I returned from the sale, stating that both these mascara's are workable and promises of voluminousness lashes .  


I wish I got more mascara's and a fewer eyeliners... but whatevs!....




People were grabbing like 4-5 of the volume + length expandable mascara at a time...I guess for 2.25 CAD compared to the regular price of 10.99 CAD this was an amazing deal.

The expandable mascara is known for it's duo twist wand feature. The shorter bristles used to length + definition and the longer wand to maximize volume.


Check out the picture on the right to see the different wand.




 Eye Shadows 
                                                               Marcelle-Luminous Quad Shadow  Pyramids          
An eyeshadow quad, Cleopatra's Gems. 4- great colors. Shades with highly reflective pearls that catch the light beautifully

Marcelle-Wet and Dry Eyeshadow Quad in Nude Attitude:
They are as the name states made to use both wet and dry. The eyeshadows are "treated with silicone to dissolve immediately when in contact with water.


Annabelle - Eyeshadow #218 (Sable):
I was looking for neutral brown matte eye shadow and found these baby's. so I picked up two of them.

other eyeshadows included the Annabelle -Duo Eyeshadow in the shade Tropical, and Marcelle-Wet and Dry Eyeshadow in Electric Dream




Annabelle Color Control Perfecting Base in the luminous finished


I'm so excited to try this out and see how it works with my skin tone. This was the most expensive item I picked up at the sale.  $10.00 CAD. so I'm hoping it works.  

The luminous finished a multi tasking base that primer and leaves a subtle glow to the skin.











Makeup Brushes

I really didn't need any brushes but these were 2 for $1.00. It was impossible to walk past this deal... The handles are short, the perfect size to fit in a makeup bag.. So these will probably end up being my carry around brushes providing the quality is descent.
Lip brush 
Eyebrow brush and comb 
Shader brush 
Angled eyeliner brush 
Face foundation brush 
Sharpener



Well that's it folks!.So glad I was able to attend the sale and can't wait until the next one.

I Hope you liked this haul. 

 If you went to the warehouse sale share what you got.


Till next time... Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Twitter Bird Gadget