11.12.2012

E.L.F HD Cream Blushes Haul Part2


Top Left: Superstar, Encore
Bottom: Showstopper

These blushes are compared to the Make UP Forever (MUFE)  HD Microfinish Blush found at Sephora and come in a whole range of colors (10, I believe) but at a cost of $30.00 CAD each. for 0.2 oz of product.


As much as I would like to try MUFE there is no way I'm willing to pay that price.. So I found these ELF HD Blushes at a fraction of the price $3.00 each with 0.34 Fl oz. the bottle is small with 0.34 Fl oz with a cute and handy pump dispenser and very pigmented.

I'm sure these blushes, though small in size will last a very long time. I have to say this again. these blushes are so insanely pigmented that you only need a little squirt for both cheeks with these puppies. Some have said these blushes are hard to work with but I haven't encountered that issue. In fact I find them easy to apply with the ELF small stippling brush. The key to using these blushes is a little goes a long way and blend, blend, blend for a nice velvet finish.




I ordered 3 of the 5 colors;

  • Superstar: Is my favorite at the moment. it;s like a coral color and I think flattering to my skin tone.. That being said, I also feel this blush will also look great on any skin tone.
  • Showstopper: A lovely color for fall in a deep pinky purple color a perfect color for deeper skin tones.
  • Encore: A very nice color of deep plum this color again will look great on deeper skin tones although any skin tone could use this color but lighter skins tones should have a very light hand when using.



The other 2 colors that I did not pick up (but have seen swatches) are;

  • Headliner: A warmer Pink - would look awesome on lighter skin tones.
  • Diva: This is more of a Hot Pink and would look great on all skin tones.


From Left to Right:  Superstar, Diva, Encore
Swatches: not blended
Have you tried the ELF HD blushes yet? What is your favorite color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Twitter Bird Gadget